Good news for biff,dfrench and everybody else w/ a prizim

I know, you do it alot to me:nono: Man now I just woundering if your typing in this thread right now.:scratchch

don't like the color of the usa current brand bulbs i want some xm 10k or ushio 10k, and change my t5's out to all 11000k instead of two 10k and 2 actnics 11,000k in t5's looks great. Not really due until july for new halide bulbs than they will be a year old by end of july. And like biff said lack of motivation big time, been workin alot.

Oh I was wounder why you would need one already. Well atleast you been getting alot of work in. Good luck.

Everything went back to noraml, even the brittle star. He looks great now and is moving around like normal. Tha calcium is now up to 500 and I think the corals like it, they seem more open and the xenia is going nuts opening and closing. I think those are my single most favorite coral, not only are they pretty but they make the tank seem more alive because of how they move. I have alread fraged the psp twice, and found two people to trade for other frags, the only prob tho is they live far so I'm paying for shipping for mine to them and vise versa.

Back