good online fish stores ??

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
OK D2mini has got me wanting an angler now:D...so i'll turn my QT into his tank......i want a Sargassum one....and the only few i know of don't have them in stock.... i've been searching to no avail...thanks

You guys don't ship?:question::lol: :mrgreen:
Really,i'm having trouble finding any reputable places who have one...a lot of places have "common" ones

I am lloking to add the Marine betta to my tank..:Cheers: what do you guys think of that fish. :shock: it is a stunning looking fish..

I am lloking to add the Marine betta to my tank..:Cheers: what do you guys think of that fish. :shock: it is a stunning looking fish..
here's what LA says about it:The Marine Betta is not commonly kept in a reef-style aquarium, but it is reported to be safe with corals and anemones, however, it will eat all small fish and shrimp. It is nocturnal and requires hiding places to provide it shelter from bright lighting, being more active at dusk.

it is cool looking though

Last edited:
Oh wow....
here it is,i haven't ordered it,... yet!! is it the same thing you have at your store?
Angler, Sargassum at PETCO
That'd be the one.The one we have is right at 5 1/2" right now.Plus he was nice and fat at closing. He ate a 2" blue damsel this evening.:D

They are pretty fish.But you'll never see it.They hide back in the rock and hardly ever come out.

I used to work for Petco... I don't really know about the online sales, but the salt water fish were always very healthy looking when they came in to the store.

Back