Good Place To Buy CUC Online?

Rcpilot

Reef enthusiast
I need to buy a sizable CUC. Local stores want $3 apiece for snails and crabs.

I've seen CUC online for $.50 cents apiece + shipping. But I lost the website. Anybody know where I can find such a place again?

LiveAquaria.com from drfostersmiths, has one where you can build your own for a preset price or choose a package already assembled, not sure on the deal though might be worth checking out...

Glad other people have the work done. I couldnt think of a GREAT place for a CUC off the top of my head.

It was Reef Cleaners. I had that website saved once before but somehow I'd lost the site address over time.

Thanks!! :Cheers:

I can get a giant CUC WITH overnight shipping for about $80. Thats way cheaper than local. Not to mention the last $100 I spent on CUC animals at the LFS all died within just a few days of introducing them to my tanks. Call me stupid - I probably shouldn't have ignored the fact that most of the animals in the LFS tanks were upside down and dead when I picked out the last few remaining "live" ones. Not gonna do THAT again. :grumble:

I like the prices at Reef Cleaners but they are so limited.Where are my astreas,trochus?

Brian ,those prices at Reef2go is outrageously cheap.This is a snail combo box for $63.99 including shipping.

(80) NASSARIUS VIBEX SNAILS
(15) TURBO SNAILS
(15) CERITH SNAILS
(5) XLG CERITH SNAILS
(10) NERITE SNAILS
(10) MARGARITA SNAILS
(1) OLIVE SNAIL

WOW!

Astrea Snail $0.60................. 20 ............... $12.00
Nassarius Snail $0.40 ........... 10 ............... $ 4.00
Turbo Snail $0.60 .................. 10 ................ $ 6.00
Cerith Snail $0.50 .................. 20 ................$10.00