good protein skimmer

if you want a hang on skimmer i would strongly recommend aqua c remora pro thats what i use on my 125 but with a bigger rio pump like rio 2500

Octopus,ASM,Euro-Reef,MRC's,Bubblemasters,Aqua C,Coralife.......

So many good ones and bad ones out there
Whats in your budget?

I can't believe someone recommended a SeaClone. That's such a useless piece of plastic. If you think a Sea Clone removes waste than you haven't seen what a good skimmer can REALLY do. I threw my Sea Clone in the trash and replaced it with a AquaC Urchin Pro, and right away the new skimmer starting pulling funk out of the water like the Sea Clone never could.
Neuro

The SeaClone recommendation was a joke, I believe. That's the first thing I tell people when they ask what kind of skimmer they should get, to avoid the SeaClones at all cost.

here are some testimonials about seaclone protein skimmers
Testimonial By: Testimonial: Dean Sliger
Warren, MI
Excellent skimmer, good performance, terrific quality, and value for the price!
Submit Your Review | Ask Customer Service Dustin Franckey
Benson, IL
Great skimmer for hang on. I like it so much that I'm moving it to the sump that I'm building. Most bang for the buck by far.
Submit Your Review | Ask Customer Service Tim Williams
Watervliet, NY
Awesome skimmer. I can't believe the color of the gunk it takes out of my tank. Simple to put together, and simple to use.
Submit Your Review | Ask Customer Service Ian Roberts
June Lake, CA
A great skimmer! It has kept my tank clean and my fish happy since the day I set it up. A skimmer for the beginner to the expert. I highly recommend this SeaClone Protein Skimmer.
Submit Your Review | Ask Customer Service Nick Baggett
Jacksonville, FL
Very precise in its job! Collects a lot of natural organics that cannot be picked up with any filter.
Submit Your Review | Ask Customer Service Matt Fenton
Casper, WY
I have used the smaller skimmer for five years and have found it to be the best skimmer on the market regardless of price.
Submit Your Review | Ask Customer Service
LOL

Back