Goog fish ordering site? And ideas for a new LPS

Solarfall

Totally Gnar
I think I'm gonna try ordering a fish online. Should I go with liveaquaria or is there a better place? I live kind of near NYC if that matters.

I figure while I'm at it I'll get my money's worth on shipping and order a coral. I wanna get some kind of LPS that's very colorful and can handle a lot of flow. Ideas plox!?

Yeah, chalices are ugly anyway lol.

I already have some red acans that seem to do well in my high flow tank, also have a plate (in one of the low-flow areas) and a hammer in there, what else is a cool high-flow LPS?

i guess its in the eyes of the beholder.. there is a ton of awesome lookin chalices.

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

The purple is pretty cool, but they just kind of look like scratched open bug bites lol.
Dunno, I'm just not a fan of chalices.

Good reccomendation Biff, I think that's what I'm gonna do.

The purple is pretty cool, but they just kind of look like scratched open bug bites lol.
Dunno, I'm just not a fan of chalices.

+1 to that. Most just look like a rotting open sore to me, but the purple one does look kinda cool.

I'm a fan of BlueZoo I've made a few fish orders from them and have always been more than satisfied.

I have not ordered online from Pacific East but I've visited their store in MD. They do $15.99 shipping to "in zone" locations and New York is in their zone. I'm planning on making a coral order from them next month. They've got a couple of cool corals I've been drooling over for a few months and their prices are good.

Back