Got Bugs? At 50% Off - Tuesday & Wednesday - Reefs2go.com

Reefs2go.com

www.Reefs2go.com
Why Pods? What are they and why do I need them? Answers from Reefs2go.com

77901c9db88a4d0bab44b57aa501960b

What are Copepods?

Wikipedia states - Copepods are a group of small crustaceans found in the sea and nearly every freshwater habitat. Many species are planktonic (drifting in sea waters), but more are benthic (living on the ocean floor).
The type of copepods we have are benthic - which is great for a refugium or tank with live rock.

What are Amphipods?

Amphipods can be distinguished from copepods as able to seen at a distance.
Amphipods range in size from 5-10mm, where as copepods range from 1-3mm.
In our aquaria, amphipods are typically part of the cleanup crew. In addition, they are good food for whatever fish can catch them. Altogether they are a beneficial and interesting component of our systems' fauna. Fish love Live Saltwater Food - and will thank you for the present!!

Limited time offer from Reefs2go.com on our Buy 1000 amphipods and copepods - Get a 1000 FREE package - Only $24.99

Mel of Texas said this "I bought 1000 pods. The bag had plenty. I was very pleased. i will definately be ordering more. My manderine gobie was skinny and you could see his bone. He now is looking alot healthier and happier. Thank you, Reefs2go.com for the great deal."​

Devin of Virginia said this - Simply amazing how fast you receive your purchase, but to see the # of live saltwater food crawling around in this bag is unbelievable! I order these often just to keep my pod count high and to keep my Mandarins fat and happy!! The best part is with the number of pods you receive I can guarantee it's more than what you paid for!!

PODS-BOGO-25.jpg

77901c9db88a4d0bab44b57aa501960b

Back