Got new fish

reefer2b

Reefing newb
I just got back from vacation. Before I left I bough a dozen astrea (sp) snails a half dozen nassarius one sand snail (orange and white shell about 2" long) and doz hermit crabs. More than half the hermits died, possibly because I didn't acclimate them long enough. I still have about 5. All my snails are good though. I wasn't sure about the sand snail but finally saw him yesterday. I'm hoping he'll keep the sand stirred up.
I check the water params and all are at 0. So I went and bought 2 small marron clown fish. My daughter didn't want the same old orange ones we had before so we got maroon. They are doing fine so far. Now if I could just get them to come out to the front of the tank so I could see them.:D

Be prepared Marroons get big and aggressive. Like bite you hard enough to draw blood aggressive! They are a cool addition for sure.

Be prepared Marroons get big and aggressive. Like bite you hard enough to draw blood aggressive! They are a cool addition for sure.

Haha. For some reason I misread this as "Mormons" and did a double take. I thought to myself, "They come to my door, and I turn them away all the time, but they've never gotten made enough at me to draw blood!"

Haha mormonism started about 2 hours from where I live. Ill be working there for the next month. Palmyra, New York land of Mormons and mormon protestors.

well L. Ron Hubbard started Scientology. He also wrote Battlefield Earth. I think he was just looking for a tax break and some people took him seriously.

L. Ron Hubbard once said that the easiest way he ever found to make money was to invent his own religion. That says it all right there.

Ok I guess I am gonna have to make a new reef church we can all pray to brain corals or something. According to darwin we all came from the sea so a coral reef must be the creator right. Now wheres my tax break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all hail the all powerful brain coral!!! *bows down* oh great brain! what can I learn from you?!?! *waits for answer*

lol

Back