Great Meeting Thanks Donny and Joy!

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Hey just wanted to thank you all for a great meeting. Your home is beautiful and the food was great.

It was also nice to have frewl and gwen there as well as bifferwine, and silvers. Thanks for being a part.

Thank you all for a great meeting.

Gotta agree,It was a great meeting.You make a awesome burger Donny.Great to meet biff,krewl,silvers.And everybody else too.
Even learned that if your thinking about drilling a tank,just go ahead and buy one that pre-drilled. j/k Dave.
And Donny,if you need help with sheetmetal or anything,just holler.

Big thanks to Donny and Joy for being GREAT hosts. That basement will be awesome when it is finished. It was nice meeting you Sara. And thanks for sharing with us some interesting stuff about AZ. I feel like I actually learned something at this meeting! :shock: Thanks for coming up for another meeting gwenolyn, it was nce to see you again. And to you to frewl and silvers, welcome.
When are we having a meeting at your house James? You need to show us the plans for this new tank, we all need to criticize and critique what you have going!:mrgreen:

Dave: Hated to see that happen to your tank.:grumble: If you need anything let me know.

well patrick im still in the process of getting together an equipment list so....when i get done i will post the full list of goodies that i either have or will have in the future but as of right now i dont have a startup date set :grumble:

hey if you got pics of the tank drilling and break or even a movie clip could you please email to me at revhtree at gmail .com ?

Thanks.

Here is a pic of the breakage. I'll finalise the dvd in the morning and we can hook up some time this week and I'll give it to you. I wish I would have had more battery life yesterday and I would have gave it to you when we were done

crackedtank.JPG

Really enjoyed having everyone here for the meeting! We'll definitely have to do it again here some time down the road when we get the basement all set up and running...and so you all can see this monstrosity of a skimmer that the guys built!

Really enjoyed having everyone here for the meeting! We'll definitely have to do it again here some time down the road when we get the basement all set up and running...and so you all can see this monstrosity of a skimmer that the guys built!

Joy

hey chick you sound hot! where you live? you have a boyfriend? :luxlove:
Im the president does that impress you? :mrgreen:

Ya Silvers just go dig up your sewage pipes and thats what it looks like!! LOL!

That was a stab at Brandon and Donny! ;)

Back