green buble tip ANENOMY

Kwater

Chill
I just got one. Yes I know I have a full reef aquarium but I have allways wanted one of these and am keeping an eye on it. But I need to know everything about it to take care of it. It is night time and I have noticed that the bubble tips are gone there just kinda straight like normal enenomy tenticals. What goes this mean. Bad... Good. Also what about feeding it. Just anything else about it I might not know. Thank u very much everyone

Ok thanx u. But do I want to feed it when the bubble tips are there or when there not there at night. Also is there a chance that an enonmey crab will host the anenomy

You should feed it during the day when the bubble tips are out. At night it is filter feeding with its long tentacles extended. My anemone crab and bubble tip hosted when I had them.

Kwater here's a pic of mine when I had them:

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 351
That's tight. Looks like youres did good.

Don't know if you were talking to him or me but I have a 175 watt 20000 k metal halide and t5 lights

Cool good to hear. Thanx for da help everyone and I will make shore he does well. And when he splits I will be selling the splits too. Just to get some good 100 percent tank raise and grown anenomys

Back