green star polyps with pink matt

bronson

Reefing newb
received my gsp today that i ordered online company based in scotland.bought some of them a year ago with a pink matt and the green polyps are a really nice light green but the ones i received today are purple matt which i see all the time .anyone know if the pink matt ones are rarer?was hoping to stick them next to the older ones to continue them around the rock but the green is different so doesnt have the same effect.

I have the pink ones with the light green polyps. I like them very much.
yeah same here really wished and was expecting the same pink matt ones that i got over a year ago.my old ones are spreading but at a slow rate.checked most companys in the uk for pink ones yet cant seem to get them.

Could you post a picture of it? But, I will say yes. The GSP will extend its mat to the closest rock or even glass it can find. I saw one that already did that on the LFS I visit. But, it was a dark pink mat GSP.

Could you post a picture of it? But, I will say yes. The GSP will extend its mat to the closest rock or even glass it can find. I saw one that already did that on the LFS I visit. But, it was a dark pink mat GSP.
when iget a decent camera or phone i will.post a pic.that y i aint posted any yet of my tank.just want to get hold of some gsp with pink matt to go with wot i got first a year ago.i only have a fluorescent would leds make growth quicker?

Not necessarily. They are fast growers in general and don't need too much light. I think the pink mat may just be a slight difference.

I have purple mat with bright green polyps GSP and pink mat with darker pink polyps WSP (white star polyps) the purple mat seems to grow faster.

Back