Greetings from Susan in Ohio

smhm67

Reefing newb
:sfish::sfish::sfish::sfish::sfish::sfish::sfish::sfish::sfish::sfish::sfish:

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum thing. Just wanted to greet everyone. I'm a married mother of 3 boys who has had a saltwater aquarium now for a 1-2 years. It's not big but it makes me happy. I have a 29 gallon tall tank with lots of caulerpa and live rock, 2 clown fish, blue and red legged hermit crabs, 1 emerald crab, snails including nerite, turbo, narrisius (spelling ?), and others. I have lots of micro stars and at least 6 baby starfish (only about 1/4 inch in size right now). I have one polyp coral and one large feather duster - and many baby feather dusters. I enjoy "watching" my tank... it being a great way to relax. I love it when "new" thing show up unexpectedly (like the baby starfish) and the funky "slime?" marks (see picture) from whatever.

Attachments

• aquarium 037 internet.jpg
    aquarium 037 internet.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 325
  • aquarium 026 internet.jpg
    aquarium 026 internet.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 331
  • aquarium 021 internet.jpg
    aquarium 021 internet.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 344
  • aquarium 001 (2).jpg
    aquarium 001 (2).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 335
  • fish tank 003 (2) internet.jpg
    fish tank 003 (2) internet.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 355
Hello. I can't believe how many people have taken the time to say hi. For Lightcs4, I'm about an hour and a half - give or take from Ashland.

Last edited:
Hello. I can't believe how many people have taken the time to say hi. For Lightcs4, I'm about an hour and a half - give or take from Ashland.

Thats the beauty of this site.We want everybody to feel welcome and enjoy the site and the friendship thats here.
Plus we figure that if were nice,you'll post more pics of your tank:D

Welcome to the forum Susan. I agree, your "slime" seems to just be snail eggs. they lay them in such a cool, yet odd pattern

Back