Group Buy (Reef Critters)

Are you interested in a Reef Critters Group Buy?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey angela I didnt realize you still wanted some snails or I would have got you some already. Weekends are about the only time I can run around. Ive heard you like to be at the boat, so let me know if theres a way we can get together this weekend.

Ok I guess we'll get what John has at Bermuda and work the rest out somewhere else.

Crazy fragsdo you want to back out on all or just the nass?

Anybody else not want to order?

Thanks.

Yes, I need the large snails as soon as possible. What's the price/deal on those? Has it changed?

Ironman's trading me for the burrowing ones.

My order still stands. Just don't forget to remove the two peps and replace them with five ceriths. Thanks David.

For those interested and maybe for another order, Michael told me he could meet and in most cases beat the prices we got this time. If we ever want to do a group coral order he would be a great route to do so. He has fantastic coral prices. Just a thought for future orders.

hey guys, I dont know what the plan is but if theres still no nassarious snails just change me to 20 margaritas, and 20 blue leggs.
What is the plan now? When do I need to paypal the money and how much do I owe?

Ok this is what I got. If you got something different please let me know. I will order today and let you know.

Brandon
15 nessarius
15 ceriths

Angela
20 margaritas
20 ceriths

Chris (not sure which one)
12 margaritas
2 peppermints

Anthony
20 margaritas
2 peppermints
10 ceriths

David
20 Margaritas
20 Cerith

James
12 Cerith
12 nessarius

Ironman
20 Blue Legs
20 margaritas

David - Please remove my two peppermints and add back 5 ceriths. So my order would be

20 margaritas
15 ceriths

Thanks bud.

Brandon
15 nessarius
15 ceriths

Angela
20 margaritas
20 ceriths

12 margaritas
2 peppermints

Anthony
20 margaritas
15 ceriths

David
20 Margaritas
20 Cerith

James
12 Cerith
12 nessarius

Ironman
20 Blue Legs
20 margaritas

OK I updated the list and took your 15 Nes off Brandon. Do you want something else or a refund?

Brandon
15 ceriths

Angela
20 margaritas
20 ceriths

12 margaritas
2 peppermints

Anthony
20 margaritas
15 ceriths

David
20 Margaritas
20 Cerith

James
12 Cerith
12 Margaritas

Ironman
20 Blue Legs
20 margaritas

Looks good to me David. Just let me know when and where to get them. I will pay you then. If you prefer that I pay you beforehand just let me know the total.

Been trying ALL day to get a hold of John! I left the order and he is supposed to call me back asap. I'll let ya know.

My dad always use to mumble something about Results not excuses.......

HEHE just kidding... Thanks for all your effort on this order.

We need to think about the best way to do group orders to keep them fun, beneficial, and not a nightmare for the person organizing it.

Any suggestions after doing this one David?

Back