Group Buy (Reef Critters)

Are you interested in a Reef Critters Group Buy?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A continuously updateable shopping cart...I like it. :mrgreen:

Best way is to lay it down and be done with it:

1. We're ordering from this place.
2. These are the prices.
3. We're ordering on this date.
4. If your order and money are in, so's your order.
5. If not, better luck next time!

Might seem a little harsh, but it's the simplest way to do things.

I agree, Something needs to be more organized and planned. I feel sorry for david having to deal with all this. there definatley needs to be a concrete way of doing this next time So we all know how much things are, When there being ordered, When there coming in. how do I need to pay.
By the way angela if you ordered some stuff on this order and you cant be there I can get them for you and keep them in my refugium till you get back, or bring them to you at the christmas dinner.

No doubt you all! Thanks for feeling my pain... :grumble:

I wont go in to detail on the forums the headaches so far. Many of which are beyond my control. I am sorry for how long this has taken.

RevReefer said:
No doubt you all! Thanks for feeling my pain... :grumble:

I wont go in to detail on the forums the headaches so far. Many of which are beyond my control. I am sorry for how long this has taken.

Does that mean the order was placed yesterday? :question:

According to a store employee these cannont be ordered until Monday. Somebody ready to take this oreder over???? :bowdown:

Last I had heard they were going to order them today for delivery tomorrow, but David is the only one that know for sure.

I'll try to get in touch with David and see what the plan is.

Brandon

I dont know about everbody else but this last minute stuff doesnt make it very easy to make plans. I only get to check this site in the evenings so if theres a delivery tommorow, or whenever. there really needs to be some kind of heads up so people can figure out how to get there stuff.

With it being a working day I can see before 5 being an issue for lots of people.

I will get both mine and angelas. I can be there any time after 5:15.

Thanks
Brandon

It would be 6:30 at best for me. Hows this gonna work? Are we suppose to meet somewhere? I would prefer not to pick mine up at bermuda.

Maybe somebody could meet you with yours Ironman. I would, but I have to get mine and go. I will be there at 6:30. James if you or Brandon want to get yours earlier I could just paypal you back your money today.

I could go by and pick it up, but my wife would KILL me for letting people come over tonight the way our house looks. Whatever you all want to do, I'll let John know.

david are you gonna get there early and split the order up? i cant get there till bout 6pm and the money you can just give me sunday at the banquet if you want...its no big deal

Back