Group Order

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Before the next meeting i would like to schedule a group order.

The way I would like to do this is between now and October 30th post what you want here.

In the mean time I will setup a pay pal account and everyone can paypal me there portion of the money.

Then we could place the order for delivery on or around the next meeting.

With that said please post what you want in the similiar format below.

www.liveaquaria.com

Dry Goods
Qty. Item # Desc
1 CD-19363 Oceanic Natural Sea Salt Mix (200 gallon mix)
1 CD-901339 Seachem Reef Builder (1 kg.)
2 CD-901141 Reef Plus (250 ml.)

Live Goods
1 CN-82885 SW - Hammer / Anchor Coral, Green - Medium
1 CN-78361 SW - Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp - Medium

Also please, if you change your mind after posting the original, edit the original don't post 20 different posts and could you also PM me a phone number where i could reach you at if needed.

Thanks
Brandon

Last edited:
Yea it is for liveaquaria.com and drfostersmith same thing....

If we get the 225$ of live goods we get the shipping for free.

Plus i figured this would be a good place to do our first group order with a
14 day gaurantee on fish and 30 days on corals..

You can't beat that.

Do you not like them?

I've never ordered from them...I was asking cause you didn't specify :D I was actually about to order some dry goods from somewhere :D I desperately need some carbon and this will be great cause I did't wan't to HAVE to pay shipping on just that...Now, there's a change I won't :D

If I get a bunch of peppermint shrimp, do you think they'll get rid of some of this aiptasia???? I'm going nuts fighting this stuff, and almost want to chunk this tank and start over. :frustrat:

Only if you don't feed them.

They will take the flake food cause it is the easy route.

Mix up some kalc and water in the microwave to make a thin paste. Suck it up into a suringe you can get them at CVS for like 25 cents then inject it into them. (or i have some you can have)

That is the easiest way.

I would kill the easy ones then try the natural route to get the ones you can't see.

Just my :twocents:

My peppermints eradicated my aptasia in about a week! I agree about not feeding them. They are pretty much scavengers and will eat whatever you put in the tank.

I need:

2 CD-161051 AquaSun 110 watt - 48" (T-12)
2 CD-160992 Actinic "03" 110 watt - 48" (T-12)
1 CD-11968 NutraMatic 2X Automatic Feeder
3 Peppermint shrimp
1 CD-13011 Mysis Shrimp (16 oz. flat pack)
CD-18831 Frozen Cyclop-Eeze Bar (anyone wanna split this? It would take me years to use it)
CD-17044 Coral Plankton Liquid Life

Do we get any discount on dry goods?

Last edited:
It all depends on how much we order. After everyone posts what they want I will give them a call at the first of the month.

I just called my contact again.

Depending on what and how much we order will depend on if they can give us a special rate.

I have a fax number that I will be faxing a list of all items to on the 1st for a quote, but plan on paying the price listed and let it be a pleasant suprise if otherwise.

This i do know:
Dry good shipping is only 14$ for an order 200$ or more.
Some items have additional shipping based on weight that isn't part of the above.
We don't pay tax
Live good shipping is free if we get an order of 225$ or more.

That by itself isn't a bad deal seeing how the prices are already very good.

But just so everyone knows that is all I know at this time.

Will keep you updated.

Brandon

Come on guys and gals...

Everyone else not interested?

Also is anyone able to make us some letterhead?

I just need an electronic version of some letterhead for faxing the order in on.

Brandon

Oh BTW, no order for me.....

Crappy part on the car went out and I'll have to use extra cash on that...if I have extra.....LOL!

If anybody wants to send me frags of what you get that will be fine... :mrgreen: (even if it is a fish...frag it) :question: :question:

Brandon, this is my order:
Dry Goods
CD-517345 Hold Fast Epoxy

Wet Goods
CN-77113 Flame Hawk Fish :sfish:
CN-83769 Tube Coral (Sun Polpy)

Thanks, Chris J.

Last edited:
Back