Group Order

Having 8 bananas giving you a croch chop first thing in the morning will always put a smile on your face.

So i will return the favor

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

stupid.gif

croch chop
ROFLMBO!!

Guys Hope everyone was happy with the order.

My shrimp sure turned out nice!

Everyone post your thoughts opinions here please for future reference on orders.

Don't hesitate to say if you weren't completely happy with your specimen, because I'm very interested in the overall quality since we couldn't see through the bags.

Thanks
Brandon

Some of the best frozen mysis I ever saw! :bounce:

Since I didn't get anything live, I can't really say. It was very nice meeting everyone though!

Same to you and thanks for the frags....

PM me if you got any rare or unusual stuff..

Purple Monster
Red Staghorn
Nice colored Acan Lord...

Thanks again fred hope to see you at more meetings.

Thanks
Brandon

Ok we have had our first fatality..... Sorry David :(

If you are experiencing any issues with your order please let me know ASAP.

Thanks
Brandon

Everythings fine so far, except I forgot my Mysis in your freezer.

One of the seahorses took mysis from me yesterday, and two have bonded. So far, so good.

I haven't seen the peppermint shrimp since I released them, but that's normal for them.

Thanks Brandon for all the work you put into this order. :^:

No problem Brandon. I was rapidly loosing my new yellow fiji leather I guess to shipping. Sometims that happens. Good thing LA has a 14 Day garuntee! :bounce:

FWIW they told Brandon to tell me to trash it and that they would send me a new one. Thanks Brandon.

PS. Dang Angela you beat me too all the thanks..... :bowdown: Oh heres one you missed. Thanks God for such a beautiful day and a wonderful life to live for you, and for your son Jesus..... :^:

I'm making this unsticky thanks to all those who participated.

Let me know if something dies before Saturday the 26th....

If not its to late and I will contact live aquearia for direct shipment ot david on monday the 28th.

Thanks again to all who participated.
Brandon

Back