Guess who's Back! Back Again... This time for Real though!

Lol, yep! I'm sure whatever is inside second hand cigarette smoke can't be great for fish either... But that's only if you smoke around the tank!
And it's kinda fun... with the vaporizer you get really whispy THC-only vapor... exhale that towards a fish tank, and it hovers over the water, under the lights and looks cool when your ripped! lol. Also promotes your, and your fishes increased eating habits! lol

It's the only explanation I can come up with... How else would all those fish I listed, and all the corals and anemone I have, gotten along so well and peacefully in such a small aquarium? I feel horrible after looking at the little 50 gallon now... but at the time I thought it was HUGE! I just glued baffles in it, and made it a sump yesterday! So now I'm at about 200 gallons!

Maybe I could just use my algae clip and clip a nice big bud in there... the tangs would LOVE it! haha. Picture that! It makes me laugh at least!

Lol, alright... Doubt that will happen though, don't got enough money to go feeding my fish that stuff!
But anyways, wanted to get the thread back on topic here before I go to bed, that way people can give me some input on an imperator angel, or possibly even a koran or any other suggestions people may have? I would really love a beautiful angel some time... and now I finally have a tank that will allow it! What do people think would work for me?

Do little smoke bubbles come out of the fish mouths? Then float around the tank with the flow like "woah man, this feels so cool, heh heh! It's like... I'm swimming, but I'm NOT! awesome."

Anyone have any input on what kind of angel I should look or wait for though? I like the idea of an imperator... otherwise if I wanna shell out some bucks... I LOVE the scribble angels.... they are about 200 or 250 I think though! What's everyones thoughts on an angel in a reef? Now that Doc isn't around....

Thats ANY angel fish.
Not quite. Genicanthus angels are totally reef safe. They are planktivores and have no interest in corals.
Here's my lamarck angel....which never touched a coral in my tank.
lamarck_5-09.jpg

Anyone on the forums have an Imperator or Emperor Angel? I think I'm going to keep checking that one random fish store and see when they get one in... I really want one, and it's not like any of my corals survived hardly... I lost all my acans and more expensive frags when I was in europe and no one was there to notice when crabs and stupid things dislodged them from their glued bases somehow and buried every frag upside down in sand... So there isn't a whole lot for it to pick at, except my clam... I'm thinking it's a big tank, and I always have good luck... If I find an imperator I'll probably give it a shot unless anyone has any horror stories or anything... What do they mostly pick on? Would they even pick on acans if I started loading my tank up again? On liveaquaria it has slightly different warnings for different angels... imperator seems to be the safer side... And Rc! I saw one of those angels in a PetCo the other day! I didn't know what it was, but it sure was a pretty fish.... I just wanna get a juvenile imperator or something though with all the psychadellic colors!

I had one and it was one of my favorite fishes. Then it began eating my corals and totaling destroying my polyps. I remove him and put him in a tank way too small. My Red Sea Max. He did well and would grunt when we would come up to the tank. He lived a long time until I had a power failure.

Back