Guess who's Back! Back Again... This time for Real though!

well, i can honestly say that i have never personally heard of anyone dieing directly from an overdose of that particular medicine.

i think that the general consensus is that by the time you get enough of it in your system to start talking about overdosing, your too damn lazy to take any more.. so your pretty safe :) its kinda self regulating that way, and if your not too lazy, well hell then you forget to take more... so either way...

oh, and HIK you could allways tell your dad thats a new kind of new age vase, you just dont have any flowers in it right now.. hehehe

perhaps LOOOOONG stem roses might fit? depending on how tall your vase is...

IMG_4671.jpg

IMG_4672.jpg

IMG_4673.jpg

IMG_4675.jpg

lol.

And can anyone identify the anthia in the pictures with it's correct species and such? I'd like to find another one of the same kind, but I don't even know....

They are Wisconsin fish... Inside of these imaginary lines it is illegal for fish to consume any quantities of any substance containing THC. It may seem like a stupid law... and other fish inside other imaginary lines can... but it's wisconsin legislation at work... or actually, lack of work.

That's my plan once i'm done with school! 29 credits left after this semester and I plan on moving to a state which allows it, and I'm going to start my own dispensary and grow house! I'll have my finance and econ degree from the UW, never use it... just start my own business right away...

Oh the choices... I Don't have any GREAT shots yet, I keep forgetting my tripod is at my old place where my grandparents live and I keep forgetting to grab it! So these are all hand taken shots... but which one should I enter? Though I'd try to get some feedback to increase my chances of winning (cheating...)
1.)
IMG_4824.jpg

2.)
IMG_4897.jpg

or
3.)
IMG_4935.jpg

~???~

thats some funny lookn algae you got growning on the outside of the tank there.. you might wanna think about putting some effort into getting rid of some of it...

one think that i've heard of, that supposedly makes that algae go away really quick is to invite a few friends over and give 'em each a bowl and go to town..

many hands make light work you know..

hehehe

Just got my 2 new friends acclimated! Coral beauty I got for a good deal, and this "reef safe" angel, that kind of reminded me of the one RC or someone was talking about before? Both are beautiful additions to my tank! Not quite comfortable yet, still sticking to the rocks and corners for the time being...
IMG_4961.jpg

IMG_4965.jpg

I think the guy at the fish store called the angel a Japanese Swallow Tail, or something like that?

I was just on liveaquaria.com where I do most of my research and pricing info from... I got a damn good deal on the swallow tail! $40 at my LFS! and 25 on a coral beauty I thought was a steal at retail prices! I've always wanted a coral beauty... and flame angel actually, but they are too expensive for a little common angelfish... Liveaquaria has the swallowtail smallest ones at $59.99, and the size I got $79.99!

Back