Had breakfast at the aquarium today.

yeah, no kidding. The second I hit 30, I gained about 40 lbs. I tend to gain wait when having kids tho - sympathy weight and all

-Doc

should I get into my lecture about the side effects of alcohol on the male reproductive and endocrine system? It is fascinating to find out how quickly alcohol reverses testosterone in males, creating the perfect situation for breast growth, not to mention the reduction of libido and performance ability. But hey...drink up!!!

-Doc

as some of you know I have no problem making kids. and I am so skinny my nipples barely wanna poke out instead of go inward, so tell me about it. tell me all about it. I'm all ears because all the drinking I have done has obviously taken its toll on me

becksdark.jpg

Last edited:
Just wait untill that cholestrol(sp?) test.And the vampire asks if there actuall any blood inside all that grease she/he just sucked outta your arm.:mrgreen:

lol..you must have an speedy metabolism to digest all that food...no wonder every 3 from 5 people are obesse in the united states..all that fat..only on breakfast!!..when i was in jersey , from one service i ate 3 times a day..cause they serve to much food!!..

Got out of the USMC @ 185, now sittin at about 230...Been the same weight for about 9 years now... I may be out of shape, but at least I'm consistent... :mrgreen:

230?!?!?! I haven't seen that weight for oh, about 9 years. I would love to be that again. I just it involved exercise and such. I carry my weight well, but it is starting to hurt my knees and back. Guess it is time to lose weight. Maybe I should start a biggest loser weight competition thread on the off-forum page.

-Doc

When I was twenty three I was 185 now a thrity one I am 215 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal. Eat up man and ask that kids mom if you can use his weight set.

Back