Haha I Got It!!!!! Yup Another Build For Me.lol

bobby

I like to do bad things.
I knew if I was persistent enough I would get my wife to cave.lol I found a old but never used 75 gal acrylic tank with a center overflow. I did find four scratches though.3 on the back and one on the front. The bottom was scratched to hell though I guess from sliding across the floor. Good thing sand will cover the bottom.:grumble: However I got such a good price I couldn't say no. He was asking 100.00 because he's moving his store and it would be less to haul, so I told the worker to call his boss and tell him I wanted a better price (HAHA I would have bought it is he said no) and he said his boss would take 80.00. So now it's mine. All mine! LOL I can't get it till tomarrow and I will have some pics then. This is one build that will stay up and last...unlike the 55 and 10 LOL:mrgreen:

What do you think of this stand? I think this is the one I will build! The build might not start till mid june when we get back from our cruise though.:grumble:

Yeah, but the one that Bobby bought is drilled and has an overflow. Which will cost a lot more than $1/gallon.

I think you got a good deal and am waiting on pics!

Yeah so was mine, but acrylic nor reef ready tanks were near that price. I aske how much a RR 75 AGA tank was and if I remember right it was close to 200.00, but you could but the AGA 75 for 75.00. I didn't price the acrylic one because he told me it would be more than the RR AGA 75.

I wish I did. Damn thing had a f*&%ing leak. I put in on my back deck started filling and it started leaking, so I took it back. Dang this was like the perfect tank for me. I very pissed about the whole stuation. Well here is the one pic I did get while it was about half full.
salty3_reef

Look on the bright side, you'll get to start ANOTHER build thread!!

HAHA Yeah another! No I don't want another I want that one!!!!! That was the coolest tank and you never see center overflow!!! I'm still about to go nuts!! I thought that was the coolest tank ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111:frustrat::frustrat:

I thought about resealing it, but noone around here sells weldon and I think it's like 30 because it is a hazardous material, however yesterday I was like what the hay I'll go back see if I can get a better deal, but my brother said it was gone. I don't know if they put it in the back to reseal, sold it or threw it out. I guess I'll just wait and see if it is back on their floor. If it is back and fixed I'll buy it again.LOL

Back