Happy B-day!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by ReefWannabe, Mar 27, 2006.

1. ReefWannabe

ReefWannabe

Happy Birthday To Timothy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Fellow 3-27

ReefWannabe, Mar 27, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. ReefWannabe

Chris

:Buds: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :happybday

Chris, Mar 27, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. ReefWannabe

ReefWannabe

haha, it was a shameless plug for everyone to know it was my bday also lol. Go US

ReefWannabe, Mar 28, 2006
  4. ReefWannabe

amonyia

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY HOPE YOU GOT REALLY DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL :beerchug:

amonyia, Mar 28, 2006
  5. ReefWannabe

minireefer

Happy B-day guys

minireefer, Mar 28, 2006
  6. ReefWannabe

ReefWannabe

Nah, I didnt drink or hang out at all lol. I was so bummed out about coming home from my Myrtle Beach vacation, that I just wanted to chill out and relax for a change. But i did party hard the entire weekend, went to medievil Knights, ripleys aquarium, which ill have pix up soon!!!!! and a bunch of other stuff. Made me feel old cuz I didnt want to do anything on my b-day lol. My mom and her b/f brought me over a cake and card though. Ended up watching Sopranos all night with my woman!

ReefWannabe, Mar 28, 2006
  7. ReefWannabe

Chris

Don't feel bad, after awhile you won't even really look forward towards your birthday and if you can figure out how to make them go backwards you would be the richest man living. :)

Chris, Mar 30, 2006
  8. ReefWannabe

amonya

Next year your comin to texas,I throw you a birthday party youll never forget are you marryed,if not lucky for you to know me ,I know more femals than i would like if you know what i mean ,o yea ive been meaning to ask what type of cars are you into imports or domestic.(reefwannabe)

amonya, Mar 30, 2006
  9. ReefWannabe

ReefWannabe

Im sure my g/f would love that lol. Im into imports mainly, but imma car guy, i like anything with wheels lol. I have 2 hondas ive been playing with lately. Im looking to buy a truck and a bike soon.

ReefWannabe, Mar 30, 2006
  10. ReefWannabe

amonya

thats cool,my girlfriend has a dodge srt4 but I have something a little better than hers my little bangger is a 04 evo mr with upgraded almost everything that my warranty will allow and some they probably wont know about ssssssshhhhhhh I upgraded the turbo very very fast of the line ,just say I love to race mustangs they usually stop after first gear lol,I would get another bike but im to carless.lol

amonya, Mar 30, 2006
  11. ReefWannabe

ReefWannabe

me to, but i want one. So far my honda does 12.44, im still on my super 60 turbo, i have a bigger t3/t4 ready. But i started working on the other one. I dont have vtec or dohc either lol. Its a sohc non vtec zc from japan. I love racing anyone, but mainly swaped hondas with dohc or vtec. Thats the best.

ReefWannabe, Mar 31, 2006
  12. ReefWannabe

amonya

my newest project this week is on a rich kids toyota supra ,this kid has no idea what he is getting me to do to his car ,im being paid becase his outside the circle if you know what I mean,4600 dollars for a two day tear apart this kid paid over 10,000 dollars for the parts ,he wants all hks on this beast ,we dynoed last week at about 396 hp .after this weekend it will be almost completly altered with g-reddy forged pistons hks cam gears ,bosch super fuel max twin fuel pumps at 1oopsi line pressure two hks 264 cams,and of course some other crappy parts he brought me but there not worth talkin about o dont forget all importers fav direct port nitro (100)shot blow the engine apart and bring it back to me haaa. I just dont get the nitro rage its really stupid in my opinion to put that crap on your car it burns your car up.aahhh what am i saying my old lady has 50 shots on hers but she needs it for the sunday rides to keep up with me ,did i tell you I love my car but it still cant replace my bandit my 1979 6.0liter trans am tourqe youve got to love it no turbo lag just straight out foot to the floor go go go baby (r.i.p).12.44 not bad at all man keep it up but dont tear it up.lol :mrgreen:

amonya, Mar 31, 2006
  13. ReefWannabe

ReefWannabe

supra should turn out nicely. Im not into big money cars now lol. But yeah 12.44 on a bone stock head, stock bore, stock pistons.... I love it lol. Once I break 11's ill stop, just because I dont want a roll cage in my car... Down here if you run 11's at the track, you must have at least a roll cage of some type.. psssh, forget that lol. But for no vtec and single cam im happy with it. I havent totally figured what this other honda will be but, for now its my dd. Ill prolly keep it that way or sell it???

Iveput 150 shot to a bone stock honda dx 1989 4 door LMFAO.. KABLOOM. We held it down until it blew... before we did the swap we just wanted to try it... We made 3 trips down the track LOL. Was more than I thought it coulda handled. Ran 13's 3 times...

ReefWannabe, Apr 1, 2006
  14. ReefWannabe

amonyia

89 CIVC DX THATS FUNNY WE DID SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITH A 88 PRELUDE SI DIDNT BLOW THOW SO IT WAS SOLD ,I THINK THATS MY LAST JOB FOR RICH KIDS ,ITS SAD TO SEE SOMEONE POP THE CLUTCH AT THE FIRST STOP SIGN HE SEES,I CANT SAY IT WILL SREW ANYTHING UP,BUT DANG ITS A REALLY NICE CAR YOU COULD AT LEAST TRY TO BABY IT A LITTLE AFTER ITS OPEN HEART SURGURY LOL,BUT ITS HIS MONEY RIGHT .i WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT MY EVO RUNS AT THE TRACK BUT i DONT LIKE TO PUSH HER TO HARD ,iM SURE SHE WOULD MAKE ME PROOUD,MAYBE SOME DAY

amonyia, Apr 3, 2006
  15. ReefWannabe

ReefWannabe

hell yeah lol, screw that. After iI did my small work and turboed it, i did a breakin period of 3k miles before it went to the track lol. I never took it past 5k rpm.. It was tempting but I wasnt about to hurt my car either.... Im thinking of getting a 240, or any rwd car actually. I just drove my buddies 240 today and had a blast sliding around town lol. His is bone stock too, othr than suspension, body stiffeners and some ungodly huge 18's...

ReefWannabe, Apr 3, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question