Happy Holidays

JohnVH

Reefer Madness
Hello everyone I hope you all had a great holiday season. Ours has been very interesting, I had togo for emegency brain surgery just before christmas and spent 2 weeks in the hospital over christmas. Had a real bad abcess on the right temple lobe of my brain and will be on IV antibiotics for the next 2 months. Thank God for universal Health Care I almost did not make it and scared the crap out of my family. My wife had to take care of the tank while I was not able to and she did a fantastic job. Now staring at the tank is like therapy for me I missed it very much, it is good to be back home. I will be going back and forth for the next couple of months until everything clears up. Lesson learned DO NOT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF! Contrary to past belief it has been proven that I have a brain and a heart. We picked up a Canon T2i DSLR for christmas and should be posting new pics of our reef tank in a little while. I have missed cruising the site to see how everybody is doing. My best wishes to all of you who have helped me along the way. Have a great new year and hopefully I can get back to regularly posting on the site soon. It seems that I am going to have a fair bit of extra time on my hands. Take care everone and thank you.

WOW...just happy you are ok. added bonus that the wife took care of the tank and it is all good. Hope you have a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Back