Hard coral not opening

arriel69

Reefing newb
It's me again. Anyway, still no luck on my hardy corals. I have leather and mushroom, and start polyps. I had a 20% WC last friday. My h2o parameter are as follows:
NO3-.05, PH-8.3, Salinity- 1.026. Just had WC last Friday. My star polyps opened partlally yesterday, but my leather and mushroom still no luck. All my turbo snail died. Don't know how long now. I had 2 peppermint shrimp, 3 hermits. Do I need to do another WC to make sure that my water will not contaminate. I dose my tank with MB7 and Reef biofuel.

No, I did not acclimate my MH when first got it. I guess it's too late to do that now. But after 2 days I got it, someone told me to turn on the MH only for 4hrs for 1week and I did that.

Thanks in advance for any advise.

Current Aquarium(s) Description: 125 GL
Experience in Saltwater & Reef Aquarium Hobby: 3DAYS

I have 1-MP40 power head by ecotech, 2 korilla with 400GPH, sump and skimmer. As soon I get home, I'll post a picture. I have 110gl.

You go to photobucket or a similar site and upload your photos there, and then post the image tags from that site here in your post

It would be helpful for all of us tagging along if replied in this thread with a total rundown of your system, size, filtration, lighting, inhabitants, what you're feeding, water test results - give us everything you can. The more information you give us, the better we will be able to help you.

Seriously- write a novel - we would rather see too much information about your problem than not enough

Back