has anyone ordered from here?

beeguiles

they call me fish geek ;p
I was just looking around on aquacon.com. their pictures look beyond nice and they have nice descriptions as well. They have this coral package that seems pretty good. They send you ten different brightly colored corals for $124.99. Does that sound like a good deal? And then shipping on top of that also. Just wanted to see if anyone has ever ordered from them. I am searching for brightly colored corals that will grow under my moonlights at night.

So if I got that package deal with shipping and tax it would roughly come to about $190. Is that a good deal for ten corals?

I will say this in their favor. I ordered my live rock from them, and it showed up quickly, was exactly as advertised, and I'm very happy with it. No false advertising or bait and switch there! But live ROCK isn't liveSTOCK. I was also considering ordering a couple fish from them that I can't seem to find on Live Aquaria, but I may just wait and see if they show up in Diver's Den instead. No hurry!

I will say this in their favor. I ordered my live rock from them, and it showed up quickly, was exactly as advertised, and I'm very happy with it. No false advertising or bait and switch there! But live ROCK isn't liveSTOCK. I was also considering ordering a couple fish from them that I can't seem to find on Live Aquaria, but I may just wait and see if they show up in Diver's Den instead. No hurry!

What fish are you looking for? I know a few other reliable site that carry fish that LA never seems to have.

I'm looking for a flaming prawn goby and a panda goby. I decided against the yasha in favor of those guys. They are just too neat for words! AquaCon has them, LA doesn't. Hopefully somewhere else decent has them too!

I'm looking for a flaming prawn goby and a panda goby. I decided against the yasha in favor of those guys. They are just too neat for words! AquaCon has them, LA doesn't. Hopefully somewhere else decent has them too!

Blue Zoo Aquatics offers both of them, only the panda goby is in stock right now though
Gobies

Thanks so much! I'm not planning on adding either of them for several weeks yet, so i'll make sure to check with them then. Yet again, LR to the rescue FTW!

Back