Heater killed EVERYTHING in my 10gal :((((

I know! I was trying to decide what light to go with and is that an led bulb? If so that was my other choice :). I also LOVE the reef tat! I'm gonna go with a koi yin/yang Japanese art down my side eventually. First gotta find someone in the area that does good work in that area of expertise.

Yes, it's a PAR38 from Rapid LED. I like it, but I wish I could have my blues on separately.
And thanks about the tat. It really needs worked on.

That was the sales pitch I used to convince the hubby to let me spend $350 on the jbj unibody. I love the fact that I can turn off the whites or blues and they're both dimmable! Now I just need to get the remote control so I can really see this thing in action! And your tat looks great! I especially love the clown!

That was the sales pitch I used to convince the hubby to let me spend $350 on the jbj unibody. I love the fact that I can turn off the whites or blues and they're both dimmable! Now I just need to get the remote control so I can really see this thing in action! And your tat looks great! I especially love the clown!
What color of the unibody were you thinking of getting? I believe that they have two different ones, one is metallic, another one is black.

Ok! So I have AWESOME news! I did everything Marineland told me to do with filing a claim on the defective heater, and they fully reimbursed me for my lost livestock! All $350 of it! So shout out to Marineland for their great and prompt customer service because I am DEFINITELY a happy customer :)))

I wish they had something so I could upload straight from my phone cuz I'd upload pics all the time! But unfortunately I have to upload them to my computer then upload them to here :/. Ahh, the life of a lazy American! Lol. I'll get to it tho :)

What kind of phone do you have?
Glad marineland is giving you some money back. That fill your 20g quickly.

What kind of phone do you have?
Glad marineland is giving you some money back. That fill your 20g quickly.

I haves Samsung galaxy that I hate! It's soo slow now! But I also have a 32g iPhone 4 that I unfortunately cannot get unlocked to use on tmobile :(. So basically its a 32g I touch lol. I finally figured out how to upload from the iPhone to photobucket!

Gotcha. I was about to get my wife the galaxy skyrocket glad she like the Sirius and got her iPhone 4s. But I was going to say just get the photobucket app and copy the IMG code and paste straight to the thread or reply and it'll show up like this.
I'm sure you know this but it's the bottom code on the pic below. Works like a charm
289fc9c4.jpg

I'm just getting more and more good news this week! Money from Marineland, Heat losing (I'm from Cleveland and HATE the ground LeBron walks on), and this morning I woke up to find my green BTA that I got with the clowns split!!! :bounce: It was a risk even buying one since my tank was/is so young. But my clowns were hosted to it, and it seemed to be a healthy specimen (brown/green tips with a purple foot). The first night it tried to commit suicide on my powerhead. Luckily I go to bed late and was able to free it! :x: the entire time, but it pulled through, found a spot it liked, hasn't moved, and eats good! I feed it thawed frozed mysis shrimp about three times a week, but it is getting a darker brown hue to the tentacles so I prolly won't have to feed as much.

Here's the before pic

IMG_0577.jpg

And this is what I found today

IMG_0834.jpg

Can't be from stress cuz there aren't any signs and params are good... YIPPIE!!!

Be careful, they may seem fine and one day just randomly die. Your nem might look great now, but thres no saying it wont just randomly die. Keep a very close eye on it. If he lets go of his rock and flips upside down or ramdomly floats around, get him out.

Back