Hello (again?)

Paladin

Reefing newb
Hello everyone. My name is Jack and I had posted an introduction almost a year ago. Well, things changed and a move across states with work (but back "home") happened, and I am sort of starting over with my aquarium. So I thought I would reintroduce myself!

I have my same 46 gallon bow front tank that made the move with me, as well as a Coralife Super Skimmer.

I also have a Penguin Bio-wheel type filter, but after re-reading some posts on here I think I will remove it.

The inhabitants of my pre move set up we "gifted" to some good friends who have a very large tank.

Getting started over I now have live rock, an Azure Damsel, Dragon Goby, and a Yellow Pygmy Angel (not all at once, I have been slowly rebuilding and just now got around to coming back here).

At some point I would like to think about adding a sump, but am a little concerned with access in my stand (one door in a bow shaped stand....)

Anyway, I look forward developing this tank and ready posts in this forum! :D

Ok, maybe that's a "dwarf"angel. Not "Pygmy."

I thought that it was called Dwarf at the store, but saw different things online.

After looking at some pictures, and recalling what I saw in the store, this one looks like what I am seeing as a Lemon Peel, but without the light blue coloring around the eyes.......

Back