hello all

xingda

Reefing newb
Hello all,my name is Bill I live in bermuda and Im trying to convert a fresh water tank to a salt water tank.I saw a tank the other day and I was blown away.Fresh water is nice ,but saltwater is the way to go.Living in bermuda is cool because I dont have buy anything,besides its illegal to import salt water fish to this country.So ive decided on a bermuda reef tank.I want to be very selective with what I find.I hope you guys dont look down on me,but I have to collect these creatures myself.We are not into destroying our coral reefs.I have lots of questions to ask,Im loking forward to meeting and chating with you all

A big warm welcome to Bermuda. glad you found our site. As you are aware im sure, fresh water and salt water have many different principles, of which the most important is that in salt water bad things happen quickly, and good things take time. so patients is a must for a successful marine system. as you have access to the real thing, you can do some things to speed up the process that most of us cannot do, so there are some things that can help you excellerate the process to a mature system. First of all I would refer you to the helpful articles forum where on page one are various articles designed to answer most of your questions and give you the basics so you get started right. naturally we will help you here as we can. So welcome, browse the site and visit chat if you want to discuss an issue in real time. happy fishin.

Back