Hello All.

BigH55

I'm that guy
Hi, my name is Hirchel and i got kicked off Reefcentral. The SLASH Forum guys are cool, but some of those clowns think there gods gift to the ocean. If some clown with a 12 nano thinks they can tell someone how to run there 110 set up they've got another thing coming. I should have came here months ago. I have good things about you guys and look forward to contributing

Here is a pick of my set up hopefully it will post from photobucket. No one laugh please!

TankPics1-2-2009008.jpg

Its a 110 RR with 30 gal sump, Octo extreme 200 skimmer, Ozonizer, mag 9.5, 2x250 14k MH with 192 Watt actinic, 6 k4 powerheads, and fuge. 3 TLF reactors with carbon, carbon, GFO. Some SPS, LPS, leathers, shrooms. fish include a blue tang, foxface, ocellariis clown, bartletts anthias, bi color pseudo, sixline wrass, and an emporer angel. Ive been in the hobby 7 yrs solid and went from 55-75-110, which has been up for 3 months.

Welcome to the site. I hope your time here is fun and relaxing. our posts here must be appropriate for all ages. Should you ever have a problem please pm me or Biff right away. we are not big supporters of flaming or inappropriate content. So welcome again, your system looks nice, great aquascape theme, and with your experience you hopefully will be able to contribute to our community. Glad you found us.

Back