Hello all

WENO73

Reefing newb
just wanted to say hi, and see about any recommendations on my fish tank. i boughta bunch of stuff to start my tank.any advice please

Hi,and welcome.. just a few thing's to keep in mind #1 don't assume that everthing you get from your LFS or (local fish store) is ok.for example, test there water when you get it home, and who know's how long there test kit's set there they do go bad, even at home.#2 do your research before you buy.#3 S^&T die's because S%$T die's. glad to have you and post some pic's of your progress..

Welcome in, we cant wait to hear what you got so far. Remember before you buy anything else run it by the forum it will save you lots of headaches and money. Oh ya lfs will always seem to recommend what they have in stock and that isnt always the best way to go.

It probably has or is supposed to have an air hose that fits into a venturi and it's either missing, under water, or plugged so the skimmer is just pumping water but not making bubbles because it has no air supply. Do you have any pictures of it? What kind is it? What model? the more info you can provide the better.

Back