Hello All!

Montana is sooo big...I did not even know there was such a place as heron. I googled it though. I seems beautiful...near Missoula and Hamilton and the border. There are definitely beautiful places over there!

I haven't taken the time to figure out photo bucket yet. Thank you for all your replies! Im lazy...

BTW anybody near the Bozeman area, there is a new incredible LFS opening!!! Yaaay!

Welcome...brand new here myself and with a 29 g Biocube....looking forward to the many threads of advice on here...i started a flickr account for posting pics...it was free and easy to set up...

jim

Montana is sooo big...I did not even know there was such a place as heron. I googled it though. I seems beautiful...near Missoula and Hamilton and the border. There are definitely beautiful places over there!

I haven't taken the time to figure out photo bucket yet. Thank you for all your replies! Im lazy...

BTW anybody near the Bozeman area, there is a new incredible LFS opening!!! Yaaay!

hello were is the new lfs at. i am only 2 hrs away unless i am working

hello were is the new lfs at. i am only 2 hrs away unless i am working

Hi James. Its in Four Corners off of Huffine Lane right before the stoplight at Huffine and 191/Jackrabbit.

Its called Crystal Clear Aquariums. Their website is Crystal Clear Aquariums - Home It doesn't have alot of info about the retail store. The guy (Tanner Young) who owns it has been doing aquarium builds and maintenance all over the state for 10 years or so. The website is more geared towards that. Their facebook page has a lot of info too.

Crystal Clear Aquariums-Bozeman | Facebook

Tanner and his crew are amazing. Super friendly and helpful. Plus you can tell he absolutely LOVES what he does, which is nice to see. :D

Its definitely worth checking out! If your coming all the way from Billings, you might want to call or email Tanner to set up a meeting time there at the LFS. He is the one you really want to talk to. Plus I think Wednesdays are the best days to be there. Thats usually when they get new shipments in. Just let him know Heather & Matt Morley sent you. I'm sure he'd be happy to meet you!

Please let me know if you have any other questions! :D

Back