Hello and a New Webserver

Ian

Reefing newb
Hello everyone! I've taken over the site from Chris as he is busy with other projects. You may have seen a few bugs on the site in the last 24 hours as I moved the site to a new server - but things should be ok now hopefully. If there are any bugs, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix them asap!

As I've only just joined the site myself, I'm going to spend the next week or two reading up and browsing - as I think that there's a really good community spirit going on here. I've made a couple of changes so far, and that is to remove almost all advertisements for members.

I'll do my best to improve the site from your suggestions, but from what I've seen so far on the site I think Chris has done a great job at setting things up :)

Welcome to the site Ian!

As you are browsing, you will notice that the "rough" bunch are those from the NAAO. You can probably play it safe by just moderating everything they post.

welcome ian.
don't listen to adrastos, he's part of a rising modern day communist party. he's allready trying to spread his propaganda on the new guy :)

if your'e open for suggestions, i vote we find a different color scheme. the peach colored border is getting a little old! and it's pretty bland

Back