Hello Everyone from Pensacola FL

patgrandprixgrl

Reefing newb
:wave:Hi all,
I am very new to the saltwater aquarium hobby. I have wanted a saltwater tank my whole life. Finally this has happened, about 6 months ago. But I am learning. I am joining this group because I know from what I have read, there is so much to learn from everyone. This site is great.....And I appreciate any help given. My other hobby is Great Danes. I help to rescue them and foster them until they are placed into their permanent home.

Welcome, hope we can answer any questions you may have.
I have a great dane/mastiff mix, he's quite a handful!

welcome! An old girlfriend of mine used to rescur Great Danes, and I got the opportunity to get to know several.They are very loving after you get past that size issue.The ones I knew used to race, and they were oh so very sweet!!!!

lol, yes their size can be a little scary, but they are nothing but couch potatoes. Very gentle and loving.....Thanks for the welcome. I already feel apart of this group.

welcome to the forum! im in idaho, right next door to florida...... wait. glad you have been learning. feel free to ask any questions you may have, but first check out our article page if you have not yet. there is a lot of great content in there.

welcome to the best fish site on the internet. i use to live in pensacola nice place just very hot but this is a great site for questions and advice you will love it

Back