Hello everyone

ravenfan8705

Reefing newb
I have been on here for a couple weeks now but never really introduced myself. My name is Matt, I live in MD and I'm 21. I got into the whole fishtank thing about 2 years ago but just switched from freshwater to saltwater about 8 months ago. I started with a hexagon 45 gallon with a hang on filter and cyclone skimmer(I think) and a couple fish. That tank leaked so I moved everyone to a 55 we had just cleaned out. Now I am waiting as patiently as possible for my 150g rr to come in that I ordered (should be here tomorrow). I have lots of questions and look forward to being a member of this site.

Hello Matt nice to be formally introduced, cant wait to see some pics of your new set up, welcome to the reef

damn there is a lot of Matt's on this site. I am also a Matt. Welcome to the addiction! When you get your tank start up a Tank Showcase with pictures!

Welcome Matt!Feel free to ask any questions you have.

So you're a football fan,eh?I use to really hate the Raven's when we were in the same division.I see that they have many of our old players-McNair,Roll and Mason.

Anyhoo,go TITANS!

Welcome Matt!Feel free to ask any questions you have.

So you're a football fan,eh?I use to really hate the Raven's when we were in the same division.I see that they have many of our old players-McNair,Roll and Mason.

Anyhoo,go TITANS!

LOL! Yea I'm a Ravens Fan! I love watching football....Those guys were good back in the day, but I think McNair and Rolle are overdue, I don't think Mason has to much left in him either.

Last edited:
Freak...I can't wait for football either. We do have the draft coming up though, and the Ravens do a spring football festival with a bunch of players and games and a tour of the stadium which is pretty cool. You guys do anything to help ease the pain of the offseason around you?

Ryan...I'm not so sure of the Bills in 09, but then again I'm still pulling for the Ravens and we all know what kind of season there coming off of.Good Luck to your Bills!

Glad to see another football fan on the site.I suxs having to wait another 6 months for football season to start again.

Yeah, I don't even like football, but that's when NoobDeBiff makes the most $$$ during the year and has the most fun (he's is a stunt man and coordinates/performs stunts for NFL half time shows) so I can't wait for the season to start! Mainly because I'll be going on all the trips with him this time around and I'll get to watch him jump off the roofs of stadiums and stuff. He said he wants me to try some of the stunts too.

Ravenfan,thats pretty much what I do during the off-season.Look toward the draft and look at who we get or lose during free agency.

Biff,you got to get some pics of Noob during the halftime show.I'm assuming he will be performing during the Cardinals half-time show?If so,I'm sorry!?!?Of course,that's assuming also that you two will still be together in September.

Hi Matt! Welcome aboard. I'm new to this too but these guys are great. They've put up with my stupid newbie questions so you'll be fine :) Have fun!!

Biff, thats awesome you get to go to some different cities and stadiums! I have only ever been to the Ravens stadium but it is unbelievable how much fun I have. I love going to the games. It's probably a little different for you though if you don't really like football and if your not really a fan of either team playing. However it would still be cool experience going to the games. different

Yeah, he gets free tickets to all the games -- front row, whatever you call them in football. On the grass. He usually ends up giving them away because he works during the games and doesn't really like watching football anyways.

Back