hello everyone

dan55gallonhex

Reefing newb
Hi guys im new in this site and i have a 55gallon hex lol just incase you couldn't tell by my sn.:bounce: list of items in my tank are, green buble tip coral, a red tooth coral the size of half a basketball, funger leather, toadstool leather, hairy mushrooms, green ricordias, zoos, and a ridge coral. fish inclued 2 cardnial fish, 1 yellow tang, railway goby, fire clown, and a few damsels. ohh i almost forgot my new addition my clam. Here are some pics tell me what you think.

Attachments

• DSC03235.jpg
    DSC03235.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC03229.jpg
    DSC03229.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC03246.jpg
    DSC03246.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 213
hey dustin those ricordias strech out to be about a silver dollor size when they are full open. they are hugh i got that piece off a guy who was getting out of it what a shame huh ohh well his loss my gain.. ps he said they are about 5 years worth of growth their

here you go guys fts. im also starting to fill my frag tank with rodi water. i have had this tank for awhile now and my wife said i couldn't spend any money on it till after the holidays. so im doing it very very very cheap. it should work just fine for awhile. check out my progress in the diy forum

Attachments

• DSC03248.jpg
    DSC03248.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC03249.jpg
    DSC03249.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 193
dan if you get yourself a photobucket account you can upload all of your pictures there and then paste the IMG code into your message on here and it will post it full size instead of as an attachment. plus photoucket is good because if you lose your pictures or your computer crashed they are all backed up on to photobuckets server

thanks guys ive been real lucky finding my pieces and mixing them together i just fraged my large tooth coral aka lobo. i have two larger pieces and one small it was a sucess i can home today and they where full out like i never touched them. yeah

Back