Hello from New York

Amba

Ol' Salty
Just ventured into the saltwater realm 2 months ago. My 10 gallon saltwater nano reef is going great! Hoping to find good advice from knowledgeable people!

Binghamton area of NY. After only two months with my tank I am planning a really big project, at least big for me. 150 Gallon system made of 5 smaller tanks. It isn't as big as some of the projects I have seen so far on here, but is certainly complicated. I will post in the tank building section of the forum once I get some stuff up. Here is my little 10 gallon nano, happy as can be, still waiting to be stocked. =D

Attachments

• fishtank.jpg
    fishtank.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 275
Binghamton area of NY. After only two months with my tank I am planning a really big project, at least big for me. 150 Gallon system made of 5 smaller tanks. It isn't as big as some of the projects I have seen so far on here, but is certainly complicated. I will post in the tank building section of the forum once I get some stuff up. Here is my little 10 gallon nano, happy as can be, still waiting to be stocked. =D

You must have a lot of time on your hands.You mean connect them all into one system?

@sen5241b
Yeah I have nights to myself anyway :p And yes connect them all into one system. The people at my LFS think it's a neat idea, and I think it would look great. I have ordered all the tanks and stands they should be ready for pickup in a week or so.

@sen5241b
Yeah I have nights to myself anyway :p And yes connect them all into one system. The people at my LFS think it's a neat idea, and I think it would look great. I have ordered all the tanks and stands they should be ready for pickup in a week or so.

You should start a build thread. I'd luv to watch your project progress. Good luck.

Welcome! I live in cicero, near syracuse. Glad to see some more new Yorkers here! You deff need to make a build thread!

Back