Hello from New York

i used to race B/S at ESTA Safety Park, but thats not really about reefing is it ; i only cared about drag racing back then, now i care about having a healthy,nice looking tank.

Welcome Amba! Syracuse here! Did my undergrad at SUNY B! Venture up to the 'Cuse. We have an awesome aquarium - ABC Reefs. There is a frag swap coming up there Nov 19. It is an amazing event. It would be a perfect time for you. Just in time to fill your new system! :) Good luck with the build!

Welcome Amba! Syracuse here! Did my undergrad at SUNY B! Venture up to the 'Cuse. We have an awesome aquarium - ABC Reefs. There is a frag swap coming up there Nov 19. It is an amazing event. It would be a perfect time for you. Just in time to fill your new system! :) Good luck with the build!

Hey there! Can you send me more details? That would be totally awesome!

Hey there! Can you send me more details? That would be totally awesome!

It's the 4th annual frag swap. My wife and I just started a 28g cube and went to the 2nd frag swap. We got some nice beginner corals. The best part was that there was a raffle, we bought a $5 ticket (had to borrow 3 from my wife! :shock:) and we won the grand prize! A 65g tank system and $100 gift card to the store! I think they are doing the raffle again, not sure what the grand prize is this year. Last year I got a nice 2 polyp torch. Lots of tanks set up, fantastic deals! It's November 19, not sure if it starts at 10am or 12, but I'll let you know. PM me, if you like.

PS- Oh yeah, there is food! Last year there was Dinosaur BBQ pulled pork, Mmmmm!
Im going to be at abc frag swap as well!

Cool! Maybe I'll see you there. I'll be there with my wife and a fist full of dollars!

I'll be there with my husband. And hopefully he brings some money bc I don't think ill have much :( all I have to do I say pleeease, this coral will look perfect, don't you want it to look perfect? Lol and he will get it for me.

Back