Hello from SE Louisiana

GoneCoastal

Reefing newb
About five years ago I considered starting a tank, so with the help of many online resources I researched and learned many things (most of which I have forgoten). I even bought a used 55g however my landlord was'nt to keen on the idea of 55gals of salt water being suspended over
the downstairs tenent which happend to be a scuba shop. I put the idea off, gave the tank to a friend's son and moved on. I found myself from time to time stopping into aquarium shops that I happened to cross paths with on my travels. Now I once again have fish on the brains. I am interested in a saltwater tank, most likely with some lighter mantainance inverts maybe a sps or two later on, can't afford to get overwelmed. I now live in Slidell, la and I am making the rounds both to local shops and the web for info and ideas.

Welcome to the site.Your in the right place for good info.
Hows the weather down in Slidell?Last time I was through there is was skeeter season.

Welcome to the site! We welcome any and all new comers and are willing to help you learn as much as you want. You only need provide us with tons of photos when you do set up your system!

I went through the same thing you did, stopping in at aquarium shops from time to time. It's inevitable you're hooked lol. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I will start a thread in the showcase once I get set up. I have a couple tanks to look at next week.

It has been chilly lately but today is perfect. To bad there are no beaches in Louisiana.

Welcome to the site.Your in the right place for good info.
Hows the weather down in Slidell?Last time I was through there is was skeeter season.

I have lived in Lousiana for a year now and I have figured out that skeeter season lasts 345 days a year :)

Welcome to the site!

Back