Hello From the new guy

KDB

Reefing newb
Hello fellow reef enthusiasts. I thank you for having me on your site. I am fairly new at this, so ill be mostly listening to the rest of you. I have a small tank, with mostly LPS coral, but it has consumed a great part of me. So i figured id jump online into a community where I could see what others have done. Again I thank you all, and look foreward to talking with you and sharing the awesomeness that is marine aquarium keeping.

*Post Script*

I posted a few pictures of my setup, some new some old... But i should have a new series soon of whats current, lol my camera sees everything as really really blue under the light so i need to use a different one. but I wanted to give a more detailed description of my tank setup:

Tank: Picotope 3 gallon
Livestock: I have 2 different Blastomussen colonies (red and orange) lol one is growing inside a small bottle, 5 head Grandis colony, RDE Zooanthid colony, assorted Zooanthid colony, 3 head trumpets, a pink and yellow cucumber 4 inch, a few assorted mushrooms, and two other LPS collonies (moon polyps) idk what their actually called, a Tiger Pistol Shrimp, a Haloween hermit, and 1 aptasia :(

Hardware: Panorama LED light, viaaqua 80gph flow pump, FLUVAL C2 power filter
Its a pretty cool tank despite its size. Ive gotten some pretty cool things to happen in there, with a lot of help from Hagen lol. But anyway ill have more pics comming soon to a screen near you. Thanks guys.

Back