Hello from the snowy northeast.

ReeferRob

Reefing newb
Name's Rob, been playing in salt water since 1977, reef tanks since 1986. Yea, I'm an old buzzard that's been around the block a time or 2, lol.

12519510814_863752fb86_c.jpg
The snow's getting old, as of today it's been 6 days that we've had snow. I'm SO ready for spring.

12539081375_5c5a4316ed_c.jpg

12519510814_863752fb86_c.jpg]

on about the 6th week of wind and rain here in england we had (where i live} snow for literally 5 mins then turned back to rain.Peoples houses flooded in some areas of england for the 4th time in that 6 weeks.Looking like we might not get any snow where i am as today and the odd day we have spring like weather.BUT last year was snowing here in april which was late.Ready for summer now sick of miserable grey skies

on about the 6th week of wind and rain here in england we had (where i live} snow for literally 5 mins then turned back to rain.Peoples houses flooded in some areas of england for the 4th time in that 6 weeks.Looking like we might not get any snow where i am as today and the odd day we have spring like weather.BUT last year was snowing here in april which was late.Ready for summer now sick of miserable grey skies
I'm also tired of the grey skies, I need to see the sun again This winter has been too long and that polar vortex is killing us.

Back