Hello Hello

fanmankc

Reefing newb
Hey everyone!!! I am the fanman, and am a newbie to the wonderful world of SW. I have been keeping freshwater fish for over 20 years, and have finally given in to the urge to try my hand at saltwater. It appears after a short time on the site that I have much to learn!! I look forward to exchanging information and learning from all of you....see you around!!

I forgot to mention that I am starting with a 29 gal, but have many tanks to convert over if need be :mrgreen:

Hi and welcome! I get the feeling that you're gonna start with the 29 gallon tank, but you'll be wanting to upgrade in no time.

Feel free to ask any questions that come up.

welcome! have you set the tank up yet? are you doing a reef set up or fish only? glad to have you and fell free to ask any questions everyone here is awsome and know alot!

Thanks everybody:D

I am planning on doing a reef setup, as I am blown away by some of the corals you all are keeping. I am assembling all of the things I need to get started currently, and have not added any water yet. I'm trying to be wise with my purchases as to not have to upgrade equipment because I want to house something that I wouldn't be able to otherwise. I'm chomping at the bit....and running out of money:mrgreen:!!! Thanks again for the warm welcome!!

sound like you are up to a good start. and that is vary smart getting the right equitment the first time i know alot of us have to rebuy stuff

Hi and welcome to the site. Ask any kinda question and there will be someone here to help you out and give u the answers.

Back