hello..here from PR

RigoSharon

LIVING REEFS INTERN
HELLO..my name is Rigo and im new to the forum...lol..hy guys..thanks god is weekend..new job is great but ..gosh..i needed badly this weekends rest..ill be catching up later on the new threads...here are some photos..see yall

this guy is getting big..i think he needs a bigger tank!! hehehe..

DSC03689.jpg

DSC03691.jpg

DSC03690.jpg

my zoas multiply..see the small collony that came out on top of the other??

DSC03694.jpg

full tank shot

DSC03688.jpg

DSC03698.jpg

and a question..my tomato is like trying to host the leather, somtimes he rest on one of his branches, and hes always close to him as you can see in the pics..i know clowns hosts many things, but can he cause harm to the leather??

Your tank looks great as usual Rigo.As far as the Tomato hosting the Colt,I'm not sure if it would be harmful.It might if its not allowed to fully open but it looks fine to me.Your right,those three fish are looking a bit crowded.Looks like time for an upgrade my friend.

Man as always tank looks great, and I'm looking up plain tickets to come there and get some of those zoo's. LOL Looks great!

lookin good.
Um yes bigger bigger :)

as long as your leather stays open it will be fine, my clowns use to host my toadstool and it loved it, now they host my frogspawn, torch garden.

glad to see you back. Missed your posts this week. If your leather gets too bothered, it may not open up all the way. which shouldn't be a big deal unless it stays closed too long. Could kill it, but they are super hardy, shouldn't be a problem. Can't wait to see your new tank.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Back