Hello! I'm new! 90g

tnana0077

Reefing newb
Hi everyone!:wave:

I am new to Living Reefs and fairly new to reefing. My tank is 10 months old. No real problems yet!:D Knock on wood. Have mixed reef with SPS, LPS, leathers, mushrooms.

My fish:
Naso Tang
Sailfin Tang
Blue Hippo
2 Blue Chromis
Coral Beauty
Flame Angel
Watchman Goby
Maroon Clown

Lots of pics posted in the photo gallery! Can't figure out how to post here. Sorry~
IMG_1656Small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tnana, and welcome to the site! Nice looking tank ya got...I'm diggin the clam. And I agree with reeffreak, that is a great shot of the clown in the Xenia.

Welcome to living reefs. The tank looks great. I do have one comment though, the sailfin tang and the naso tang will get too big for your tank. I would take those back to your LFS and get more sutable fish. Both those fish need at least a 125 gal tank and some would agrue that they need a bigger tank, other wise the tank looks great.

Trisha, welcome to the site. nice system. I posted a pic for you. go to the photogallery and your pics, click on the pic to bring up the larger pic. down below the pic you will find a BB code, hightlight, and to to edit at top of screen and click on copy, then go to your post and click on edit. put the cursor where you want it and to back to the top of screen and click edit, then click paste. the BB code line should show up at the cursor in the post. then just click on save below the post box and your post and pic should appear. good luck and let me know if you need any more help.

nice looking tank!! the work of a pro..before living reefs, were you learn the basis of saltwater?? filtration etc?? years of experience?? your tank looks amazing..would like to know more....thanks!!

RigoSharon said:
nice looking tank!! the work of a pro..before living reefs, were you learn the basis of saltwater?? filtration etc?? years of experience?? your tank looks amazing..would like to know more....thanks!!

Thanks RigoSharon! I got my whole set up from LFS. The whole staff is very knowledgable and helpful there. They have an 800 gallon built in wall tank that is awesome! If someone has the experience to handle that, I think I can definately trust them. They also grow their own corals! Lots to choose from. I also read, read, read! Websites like these are very helpful and also wetwebmedia.com

thanks tnana...keep it rocking!!!...here you have a friend!!...feel free to ask any question..take care...and good luck!!!

Back