Hello I'm new here

lilacbutterflymom

Reefing newb
Just a few things about my tanks currently I have 2 tanks a 20 gallon with a Bubble tip anemone along with a maroon clown and a scooter blenny. Along with about 15 lbs of Live Rock and some hitchhiker sponges that have recently appeared. I have a 30 gallon as well with about 25 lbs of live rock a condi anemone a skunk clown a sandsifting starfish a velvet damsel and live sand. i'll post pics as soon as i figure out how.

Go to "Photo Gallery" at the top of the home page, then go to "Upload" then you can upload your image and then link to it or paste it in your messages.

*go to photo gallery
*select the category you want to post your pic's in.
*go to that category and at the top portion you will see a upload choice.
*click on upload and you will get a screen that allows you to browse.
*click on browse and you will then be sent to your desktop or photo gallery.
*if not you can click on the file that has your photos.
*click on the file and get the list of photo images on the screen.
*click on the image number your want.
*click on open and bingo you are back at the browser screen with the photo image listed.
*if you want another photo click on the next unused browser button and you will go back to the screen where you were, then you can click on another image file and open. and so on and so on.
*once the photos are listed that you want to upload scroll down and put in a title. you do not need to explain at this point just a title for the pic's.
*scroll down and click on submit, or what ever is there to go forward.
*next your photos will post as thumbnails and you will have a chance to explain briefly each pic.
* once done on this screen you are ready to submit.
*you will then be taken to the forum and category you selected for your photos and yours being the newest will list 1st across top.
*Click on the picture and it will load an enlarged picture.
*Scroll down below the pict. and you will see some addresses. Go to the line listed BBcode and highlight the entire line. go to edit and click on copy.
*go to the forum where you want to post your pic. start a thread, type in your 1st couple lines etc. then click return to lower your cursor on a new line and go to edit where you will see paste is lighlighted. click on paste and your pic address is printed in your post.
*Next you will need to submit the post and your pic will load with your text.
*For more pic's to the same post, you go back to the photo thread where you put your pics and click on another one, go to the bottom below pic and highlight the BBcode line completely, then go back to your thread and bring up your post.
*click on edit and you will get an edit screen, return to get your cursor below the 1st pic address and one space, then go to edit and click on paste and the 2nd pic address will show up on your thread. click save and both your pictures will load with your text.

Let me know If you are still having any trouble. hope this helps.

Back