hello peoples

beccajean

Reefing newb
hey guys just wanted to take a minute to kinda say hi and whatvere im supposed to do onn this thing lol.................i basically joind living reefs because after i searched a million dif reef sites this one was my fav...the people on here are a lot better at getting back to you when you have a question...i................i appreciate all the help that everyone has given me so far! :^:

Glad you find this place kind. We do so try to be polite, although there may be a little bit of teasing once you get to know people really well. Everyone seems to like the nicest people here who have been members for a while now, those being: Biff, John, Reef and Yote. Give a listen to pretty much whatever they say. Good people they are. Welcome to the forum!

-Doc

welcome this is the best site i have found with quick responses. not to mention good answers to questions. everyone here is very friendy. so just ask away with any questions you have.

I'll be nice to you... Until you insult my cats! As others on here have learned, making fun of my cats, i.e. talking about sticking explosives up their butts, feeding them to sharks, or trapping them underneath a closed toilet lid will put you on my bad side fast!!! :D

...and a late welcome. I have found everybody here to be great, at answering questions and treating you like you've been around a while.

as for cats, my wife doesn't like our cat, but I like to watch it slap her dog. they are both mental.

Hello becca, Im also new to the forum and everyone has been great! I also love cats, have 4 and 1 dog 2 horses 1 parrot and now a beginning reef.

Back