hello! saltwater newbie here

beeguiles

they call me fish geek ;p
I just registered for this site last night. I thought it looked like a good place to ask questions and get advice. I have a 75 gallon freshwater. And I just started a 29 gallon salt about a month ago. It's a challenge but I think im doing pretty good job so far. My name is Brittany and I'm from new York where it just can't seem to get warm yet lol. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Hello, I'm in Nj, and it got warm today for about an hour, then got cold, cloudy, and windy again.

Why not make that 75 a salt tank?

Better late than never, Hello! I'm also a long time keeper of freshwater and have been learning about the reef tank over the last 2 years, with help from my excellent LFS and the folks here! A fellow NY'er. Yay!

Hello Davis. I'm in Syracuse area too! I go to petland for all my fish and corals. they are awesome and the fish manager is so knowledgeable. :)

Hello Davis. I'm in Syracuse area too! I go to petland for all my fish and corals. they are awesome and the fish manager is so knowledgeable. :)
Get out!! IN the 'Cuse. Haven't been to Petland, but I love the folks at ABC Reefs. Geddes Plaza. When I started researching reef aquaria, I had no idea that these stores existed. The guys at ABC went above and beyond for me many times! I'm sure Petland is doing the same! See you around town sometime at a frag swap! :Cheers:

Hence Petland! I'll check them out sometime, though I owe allegiance to the folks at ABC. Good luck with the new tank!

I haven't heard about mine doing that....I hope not bc I got a puppy from them...they told me they get them from licensed places but idk. I prlly shouldn't have got her but on the other hand I'm glad I did. She's my best friend!

Back