Hello to all...

morgancz31

Reefing newb
Hello everyone...My name is Morgan & I am 20 years old. Some of you may know my boyfriend Matthew (aka) matthew1048. Anyhow, he suggested that I sign up on this website so that i may become a little more interested in the hobby of saltwater fish just as he is. He seems to forget that i was the one that got him into it by suggesting the tank for his birthday. :D But aside from that...to be honest i don't really know a lot about this stuff so I probably won't be giving advice or anything like that because more than likely i might give you advice that may kill whatever you own...:frustrat: I would however like to know more about what i put in his head so that if one day he forgets something that I haven't, I can tell him I was right: HA:whoopee!:Well I will see you guys around. Take care & stay safe!!!:boldblue:

Last edited:
Welcome to the site. Nice avitar are you a photagrapher? Well we will be more than happy to answer any questions.

AHHHHHHH!!!!Thats nice that you enjoy the hobby like Matt.Watch out!He might try to put you to work.

Any who,welcome to the site and enjoy.:beerchug:

hello and welcome!!!...matt is one of my best friends here!!..but i didnt know his gender preferences..hahhhaa...just kiding matt!!!!....welcome and enjoy the site...hopefully youll get interested and set up a nice tank too...see ya around take care!!!

You do know - when he says "wants you to be more interested in this" it really means "will allow him to spend more money on this"

thanks for the warm welcome...bobby: no i am not a photographer,,,although i wish i was...at one point in life i wanted to be but everything is so expensive...i just really like lookin at the pics...adrastos: yeah i got a feelin thats what that means but i will keep that to myself...but yeah basically i am matts better half...someone has to be...i am glad to see that he has som many friends...reeffreak: yeah he may try to put me to work but this is his project...too many #'s & stuff like that for my little brain...i do good just to listen to him talk about nitrites & nitrates without getting a migraine...but yeah this seems like it would make a great hobby...we'll see what happens

ROFLMAO...I can't believe Rigo said that...wait a second...ok, yeah, I can believe it...LOL. Good one buddy!!!! And Ad is giving away secrets...LOL. And yes Yote, she def. is my better half.

By the way, welcome to the site Morgan, there are tons of helpful articles here, and they can really clarify alot!!! Have fun!!!

Back