Hello to everyone

Salty7663

Reefing newb
Hello to all my fellow fish enthusiasts,

My name is Greg. I have been obsessed with aquariums and their inhabitants for almost 25 years now. I've had many different sizes and types of fish tanks during my life, so you can say I am a very experienced fish keeper in the Freshwater fish hobby, but I felt it is time to try something all together different.
I am dipping my hands into the saltwater hobby. I have always wanted to get into saltwater, but was always so scared because of the many requirements needed. Right now, I am starting out very small and will eventually go bigger. About 6 months ago, I started a little 10 gallon FOWLR saltwater with 2 Yellowtail Damsels, a few hermit crabs, and a snail (the name is escaping me right now, but it starts with an 'A'). In a few years, I will be moving to Japan with my family and that is where I will start my big saltwater project, so you will see me on here a lot and asking many questions for research. By the time I am ready to move, I should have every piece of information needed to begin my project and do it the right way :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Thank you all

Greg D.

Back