Hello to everyone

Raymond

Reefing newb
I have had my 90 gallon reef for 11 years, I have some softies, one yellow tang, one blue tang, and a kole tang, I have 2 clowns, 1 six line wrasse, 2 blue chromis, some crabs and snails. I have one question for now, I'm sure I will have more, I recently purchased an avast marine k1 kalk stirred to hook up to my system. My to system is connected to a 15 gallon bladder type ro tank, with an ato hooked to the sump. Can I hook up the kalk stirrer directly to the ato, and use a ball valve to slow the pressure.

Last edited:
I have had my 90 gallon reef for 11 years, I have some softies, one yellow tang, one blue tang, and a kole tang, I have 2 clowns, 1 six line wrasse, 2 blue chromis, some crabs and snails. I have one question for now, I'm sure I will have more, I recently purchased an avast marine k1 kalk stirred to hook up to my system. My to system is connected to a 15 gallon bladder type to tank, with an ato hooked to the sump. Can I hook up the kalk stirred directle to the ato, and use a ball valve to slow the pressure.
to the kalk stirred.

Last edited:
I used to dose kalk with a mixed jug and a drip line. My tank evaporates 1.5 gals. Per day, and my ato would be topping off 24/7. My ph has been running 7.9 during the day, and dropping lower at night. Sorry for the long thread. And thanks for your time.

Back