Hello

Nope it doesn't mean your cycle is over. Your cycle is over when your water parameters are testing ammonia = 0, nitrite = 0. You can get algae while your tank is cycling. For the slimy, stringy stuff, you can suck it off using a turkey baster. For diatoms, there's nothing you can do. Once your tank is done cycling, adding a cleaner crew will help, but it won't eliminate it. It's just one of those things you have to be patient and wait through.

Still think something else is wrong because i sware i left me house for a few hours and came back and the stuff has grown more. Should i have my 130 watt light fixture fully running 8 hours? Or just 65 watts?

Well, yeah. It's algae. That's what it does best -- grow to nuisance proportions. It doesn't mean anything is wrong.

It will definitely help to cut back on lighting. Since you don't have any corals in your tank, you don't need your lights on for 8 hours. You can keep them on for just a couple hours a day and that will help.

Welcome to the site. Post your specific questions in the various forums where they will get much better exposure. Glad you found us

Also my Gravity has raised some i guess from top offs . How do i lower it just put in some ro water slowely till it gets in the right range?

You should be topping off evaporated water with fresh (not salt) water. When water evaporates, it leaves behind the salt, which causes your salinity to rise. The only time you should add salt water is when you do a water change by removing salt water first.

To get your specific gravity down, take out a little bit of the water and replace it with freshwater (gradually) until it gets back down to normal. When you do your next water change, you can also use replacement water with lower than normal salinity to bring the tank's salinity down.

Back