Hello...

tankedchemist

Reef enthusiast
I'm new to SW tanks, but have maintained FW for a number of years, until a recent move. Decided to dive into SW about 2 months ago, and so far things are going pretty well. :) except, my clown fish jumps... :shock: Anyway, hi everyone!

A jumping clownfish? Sounds like a circus. Anyway, welcome to the site, there are a lot of great people here.

Welcome to Living Reefs.

You can use the white plastic grids that goes under a light to keep the clown from jumping out of the tank. I got mine at Home Depot but just about any building supply store will have them. I used it when I had a wrasse as they are known for jumping.

Welcome to Living Reefs.

You can use the white plastic grids that goes under a light to keep the clown from jumping out of the tank. I got mine at Home Depot but just about any building supply store will have them. I used it when I had a wrasse as they are known for jumping.

How do you affix the grid to the tank? Is there a water-safe glue or something?

Biff-- that's a funny mis-read... but luckily, I don't stuff anything-- let alone my fish! Just spend all day working on chemistry, then go home and work on water chemistry with my tank. Thus the name seemed appropriate... :)

Back