Hello

RigoSharon

LIVING REEFS INTERN
hello to everyone....my wife sharon and me Rigo are from the beautiful island Puerto Rico. weve been in the aquarium hobbie for about 3 years...and we love it..we live near the beach so in the weekends we spend time snorking, looking at the reefs, corals, and marine wonders..i heard about livingreefs surfing the web, and its a bomb..great site guys..weve learn a lot so far from this site..we hope we can make new friends and share info..my wife and i are planing to buy a bigger aquarium with all the equipment to have corals in it. thanks for everyting...RigoSharon:Cheers:

Welcome, that sounds awsome to be able to go out and dive and see what the ocean has to offer. Good luck.

bobby said:
Welcome, that sounds awsome to be able to go out and dive and see what the ocean has to offer. Good luck.
THANKS BOBBY...its really cool to dive in the caribean ocean..some of the invertabrates that i have on my tank i pick them myself in the ocean..also the live rocks..thats without harming the natural habitat..im trying to post some pics here but no luck yet maybe you can give me some tips..you know still newbie jaja..thank..

Click go advanced on the bottom of this page by the post area, then scroll down till you see upload images to photo gallery. Once there uploaded you click on the little yellow box with two mountains in it and you can pick what pics you want to add. Good luck I cant wait to see pics.

yote said:
Hi,let us know if you have any questions.
THANKS REEFER..soon i will be posting some pics...some of the invertabrates i have in my aquarium i pic them myself..also the live rocks..that is without harming the enviroment..see ya later...

NIce tank and cute kids. I love your girls name. When are you planning to get a bigger tank? What size tank are going to get? What kind of fish is the black one with stripes? That rock and fish looks amazing, man I wish I lived by a coral reef. Just be careful to not add anything contaminated to the tank, in order to do that I would keep the 20gal as a quorantine tank.

bobby said:
NIce tank and cute kids. I love your girls name. When are you planning to get a bigger tank? What size tank are going to get? What kind of fish is the black one with stripes? That rock and fish looks amazing, man I wish I lived by a coral reef. Just be careful to not add anything contaminated to the tank, in order to do that I would keep the 20gal as a quorantine tank.
thanks bobby..i appreciate that..the black fish is called a french angel (dont know why cause is habbitat is the caribbean ocean, weird rigth,) i hope soon to buy maybe a 55g aquarium with equipment cause ill like to have corals..and yes i was planning to use the 20g as a quarintine aq. ill keep you info..

hello and welcome to the reefs glad to have you aboard, I bet the reefs down there are beautiful, what all do you have in your tank now?

JellyMan said:
hello and welcome to the reefs glad to have you aboard, I bet the reefs down there are beautiful, what all do you have in your tank now?
thanks jellyman..and yes the reefs are beutifull, but here in the caribean we donnt have the variaty of marine fishes plus corals than the pacific..cause is a tropical climate. but the live rocks are awsome. in my tank i have 3 anemones, a snnake star, clown shrimp, several kinds of cangrejitos ( i dont know how to spell it in english), fether dusters, red oysters..ohh cangrejitos are crabs..jeeje i find it in the dictionary.. and other invertebrates and organism atached to the rocks..my fishes are a french angel, a tomato clown, and a sebae clown..my wife wanted the tomato so bad that she purshased it having a sebae in tha aquarium, the salesman told us that probably the would figth..but frankly..they bahave really good..weird haa..i posted some pics on the aquarium category so check them out..hope you can give me some tips...thanks.

Back